Exoprise is looking for great software engineers to help us deliver the world’s best application performance management solution for SaaS apps, powered by the crowd. Exoprise believes in hiring strong, motivated engineers and giving them the responsibility to do great things.
- Own large parts of the product and be responsive to a growing set of customers and partners
- Engineer every aspect of the product across the full stack – from database, to ops and UI
- Enhance and scale the product and team to meet the the needs of our business and partners
- Expand our Ruby-on-Rails codebase to drive the automation, management and monitoring of hybrid cloud systems
- 6+ years in commercial software development
- For this position, C# and .NET are a requirement
- For this position, Windows technologies such as WMI, ADSI, Exchange, and Active Directory are important requirements
- Distributed revision control systems such as Git, SVN and other
- Example work, preferably an active github profile, codeplex or similar
- Knows what it’s like to work for a startup – the benefits and demands
- Up for an occasional beer, pizza (one, both or combination)
- Windows Services, WCF, ADFS
- VMWare, EC2, RDS, S3, and web-scale automation
- Experience with workflow automation
To apply for this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If available, please provide sample work, links to projects you’ve worked on or your github profile.