Fighting Office 365 outages or performance problems?
Online communication and collaboration is mission critical. If Office 365 is slow or down, so are your users. When that happens, it’s your job to find and fix the problem whether it’s in your network, at your ISP, or at Microsoft.
Office 365 monitoring is a challenge. Traditional monitoring tools can’t see past your firewall, and the Microsoft Office 365 Service Health Dashboard has no visibility outside Microsoft’s network. If these are the only tools you have, you’ll find yourself in the dark the next time there’s an outage. You need an application performance monitoring solution with end-to-end visibility from your network to Microsoft’s cloud.
Migrate and operate Office 365 with confidence
Exoprise CloudReady® is a cloud-based, application performance monitoring solution specifically designed to address the needs of organizations using mission critical SaaS applications like Microsoft Office 365.
CloudReady actively monitors your Office 365 services 24×7, detecting service interruptions and performance issues before they impact your users. CloudReady is the only complete Office 365 monitoring solution with complete end-to-end coverage:
- Exchange Online & Outlook Web App (OWA) Monitoring
- SharePoint Online Monitoring
- Skype for Business Monitoring
- OneDrive Monitoring>
- Office 365 Admin Portal
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) Monitoring
In addition, our Web and Network Sensors help you monitor other network and cloud services critical to your Office 365 deployment.
Find and fix problems fast with Exoprise CloudReady
Most Office 365 performance and availability issues are caused by downstream service and network failures or configuration problems. CloudReady has many unique features that give you the insight you need to optimize your environment, before, during, and after migration, to prevent problems, quickly pinpoint the root cause when problems do occur, and measure and report on service level trends over time.
- Measure Office 365 performance from your user locations
- Get alerts for outages, errors & performance degradations via email or SMS
- Compare your user experience v. regional and global Office 365 subscriber trends
- Pinpoint problems quickly and avoid wasted calls to Microsoft or ISP help desks
- Document outages and service level attainment with downloadable reports
- Monitor for slow message queues
- Identify problem network nodes anywhere between your users and Microsoft
- Integrate alerts and performance data into your existing help and analytics tools
With crowd powered Office 365 performance monitoring by Exoprise, you can move to the cloud without living in the dark.