Exoprise is a leading cloud and network performance management company. We are profitable, growing and looking for talented marketing professionals to help us deliver on our mission of managing the cloud for businesses of all sizes. Exoprise believes in hiring strong, motivated individuals and giving them the responsibility to do great things. Every day is different with something new to learn.
We are looking for a Product Marketing professional to help us communicate our vision and capabilities to businesses throughout the world.
- Develop compelling messaging that conveys the value of Exoprise to our key markets, industries, and customer roles
- Create original content – web pages, emails, ads, webinars, blog posts, videos, presentations and graphics – to generate awareness of our Network Intelligence market.
- Work with Product, Sales & Engineering teams to successfully launch new products.
- Work with Engineering department to create technical content for the company’s website
- Engage with customers to better understand the real-world environments in which our products are used.
- 5+ years of product marketing, product management, or sales engineering experience with technical markets and products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Recent hands-on experience marketing software targeted at enterprise IT Ops or network teams
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals, cloud based software computing
- Outstanding writing, speaking and visual storytelling skills. Your work will appear in our blog, on our website, in sales presentations, within our product and at events we host.
- Example work and writing are required
- Background or degree in networking, performance management, SaaS, hosted clouds, security
- WordPress, PowerPoint
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects
- Graphic Design, Desktop Publishing, Digital printing
Benefits and Compensation
Exoprise Systems offers a competitive salary, equity in the company and an excellent benefits program including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage through Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Bonus Participation
- Untracked PTO
- Employee referral bonus
- Weekly company lunch
We’re located in Waltham right off Route 95/128 with convenient access to shuttles (Alewife) and buses. Some telecommuting is possible, for the right candidate anything is possible.
To apply for this position please send your resume to email@example.com. If available, please provide sample work, links to projects you’ve worked on or your github profile.