Exoprise is the leader in Digital Experience Monitoring for SaaS, Cloud apps, and ALL of Microsoft 365. The Exoprise platform empowers enterprises to see, diagnose, and optimize the applications and networks a business relies on for productivity. We help organizations deliver optimal end-user experiences, find and fix problems fast, and improve their operations with real-time visibility and crowd-powered analytics.
Exoprise is profitable, growing and looking for an exceptional Customer/Sales professional to work with prospects and customers through all stages of Exoprise adoption.
- Support the technical pre- and post sales process
- Build and maintain a technical and trusted advisor relationship with customers and prospects
- Demonstrate our solutions to highlight capabilities and use-cases
- Support customers during trials
- Scope and architect solution deployments
- Provide post-sales support (e.g., training, deployment, & support)
- Help establish and enhance demonstration material showcasing Exoprise solutions
- Updated and/or add to our technical documentation at https://help.exoprise.com
- Provide valuable solution feedback to Engineering from hands-on use and customer interaction
- 5+ years background in Microsoft network and system infrastructure including hybrid Office 365 environments
- Experience with system, application and network monitoring solutions
- Excellent presentation, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Recent hands-on experience working with enterprise IT organizations
- Some/light travel possible
- MCSE or equivalent
- WordPress, Microsoft communication tools
- Remote presentation tools
Benefits and Compensation
Exoprise Systems offers a competitive salary, equity in the company and an excellent benefits program including:
- Medical, Dental coverage through Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- 401K Plan
- Bonus Participation
- Untracked PTO
- Employee referral bonus
- Weekly company lunch
We’re located in Waltham right off Route 95/128 with convenient access to shuttles (Alewife) and buses. Currently, remote WFH is required and post pandemic telecommuting will be possible. For the right candidate, anything is possible.
To apply for this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.