SaaS and Network Monitoring From Behind the Firewall
Exoprise CloudReady provides script-free synthetic monitoring of any cloud service, web app, or network protocols. Monitor mission critical business services like Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint or Salesforce from the end-user perspective.
- Script-free synthetic monitoring
- No databases to install, no servers to setup
- Wizard-driven deployment in minutes
SaaS and Network Monitoring From Public Clouds
Synthetic monitoring can be deployed from Exoprise Points of Presence (POPs) throughout the world for monitoring outside your environment. Monitor SaaS services, VoIP, Unified Communications, and more from outside your environment to ensure performance and availability for remote users and externally facing applications.
- Monitor enterprise applications from the outside-in
- Locations hosted throughout the world on public clouds
- Secure API or Headless browser-based sensors for any app
Service Watch Browser — Digital Experience Monitoring from End-user Browsers
Exoprise Service Watch Browser is real-user monitoring (RUM) from a browser add-on. Ideal for monitoring the performance and availability of business-critical SaaS applications that IT doesn’t own, no matter where the employee works from.
- Securely filter the apps, domains, and URLs to just what you care about
- Role-based anonymization of user’s data for privacy protection
- Hop-by-hop network path performance and Web Experience Scores (WXS)
Service Watch Desktop — Endpoint Visibility for Apps, Networks, and SaaS
Service Watch Desktop is a comprehensive Digital Experience Monitoring platform ideal for monitoring the complete employee user experience. Capture and diagnose end-user experience no matter where users are working from; home, corporate headquarters, or on the road.
- Desktop client network visibility for applications like Zoom, Teams, WebEx, Outlook, & more
- Integrates with Service Watch Browser for SaaS and Web Apps
- Scores and indexes the user experience for quickly prioritizing fixes, root cause, and outages