CloudReady® Features & Benefits
- Born in the cloud — no servers to setup, no databases to wrestle
- Robust, self-service easy deployment
- Extreme security built-in from the beginning
- Build your own global distributed monitoring network
From Your Perspective
CloudReady utilizes Active Monitoring or synthetic transactions to emulate real users accessing your cloud services like Office 365.
- Always-on, end-to-end user experience monitoring
- No complex scripting required, Exoprise maintains the actions the sensors take
- Monitors app performance via both Web UI and API transactions
- Full network path performance information for correlation and outage detection
Pick a Windows®, Any Windows
We made CloudReady easy to setup and maintain. CloudReady can be installed on any Windows OS alongside any workload.
- Wizard driven installations make it foolproof
- Any Windows OS, desktop or server
- Easily installed in any Virtual Machine or physical
- Minimal memory requirements – as little as a 1GB of RAM for the OS/VM can support many sensors
- Once deployed, sites are self-healing and self-updating
- Integrates with any deployment solution
More Than 30 Sensors Available
CloudReady offers 30+ sensor types, with more in development all the time. You can deploy a sensor on any site, wherever it is, right from your browser.
- We are the only vendor that covers all aspects of Office 365 include Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business, ActiveSync, Outlook Web App, AND MORE
- These aren’t simple pings, no way. CloudReady does deep testing of apps and services with end-to-end, cross-server timings. Upload/download tests, yes! Message queue tests and monitoring. si!. We do it all.
- Comprehensive coverage for document storage vendors such as Dropbox, Box.com, OneDrive
- No scripts to maintain, no training of sensors required. We do the hard work for you.
- We easily handle your own applications as well; the CloudReady WebLogin sensor can be configured to test any application, anywhere, any time
Baked In from The Start, Continually Improved
From the beginning Exoprise has designed the CloudReady platform to be secure as well as easy to set up.
- All communications are HMAC encoded over SSL
- All configuration encrypted with site specific public-private key-pairs
- End-to-end code signing between the sites and CloudReady
- Private Sites and their sensors are locked to the deployed machine and can’t be altered
Know Before the Service Provider Does
CloudReady Monitor automatically configures the most important alarms as each sensor and site is deployed.
- Each sensor and site condition is observed before automatically configuring alarms
- Get notifications through email, webhooks, websockets, built-in SMS messages and more
- One-click alarm tuning and heuristic adjustment
It’s Not You — It’s Me
CloudReady uniquely crowd sources network and service provider performance data in real time to help you figure out the source of the problem.
- With shared Internet and multi-tenant services you can find out if the problem is local to your environment or if other users are experiencing the problem too
- Reduce the mean-time-to-resolution (MTTR) when a problem occurs
- Track your alarms over time so they don’t happen again
- Share snapshots, invite other team members to help escalate and diagnose
See Both Sides. Yep, In Real Time Too
CloudReady uniquely gives you a 360° view of your cloud environment with integrated service provider data and dashboards.
- Integrated Microsoft Office 365 Service Health Dashboard enable you to see their perspective AND yours from the same single pane of glass
- Free up time by quickly seeing where the problem is, eliminate finger pointing
- Correlate your network perspective and the solution providers in an instant
Network Intelligence for Everyone
Network teams have their own set of tools but why no love for the application owners? With CloudReady, SaaS owners and architects now have the visibility required to safely adopt the cloud, increase business agility and save time and money.
- Continuous monitoring of external AND internal cloud and app services
- Single pane of glass for the new age of cloud services
- Customizable dashboards for Application Owners, Help Desk, the CIO and more
Long Term Trending and SLA Scorecard Reports
CloudReady fundamentally solves three key problems: real-time troubleshooting, diagnostics and long-term trending. Use our availability and outage data to see the long term health of different cloud-services with end-to-end coverage from your environment, across your network and to various Single Sign-On solutions.
- Assess incident type, frequency and duration and how it impacts end-user productivity
- Measure uptime, down time and Mean Time To Resolution (MTTR) across your cloud services
- Build your own availability dashboards by location, by service, or by application
- Check Service Level Agreement (SLA) for your cloud services
We Call It Crowd-Powered
Use our Crowd Comparison tools to see how well your organizations services are performing anonymously compared to other customers of Exoprise. Quickly determine if the problems are local, in the ISP or in app provider networks and avoid time wasted in support queues and triage with the wrong vendor.
- Compare your metrics to the anonymous, aggregate crowd
- Filter by region, by network type and WAN speed
- Filter by your own sensors
Network Path Performance Visibility
See current and past traces, hop by hop, for each run of your sensors to the exact data-center location they were connected to. See exactly where a problem exists whether its your network, the ISP’s, the WAN or into the service providers data center.
- Continuously stores Network Path Performance history
- Filter by region, by sensor type, network speed and more
- Filter by your own sensors
- Leverages both ICMP and TCP/IP for network visibility
Headquarters, Branch Office, Out On the Road—Get Your Coverage
With CloudReady being so easy to install and having minimal resource requirements you can put sensors anywhere. We have customers that run our sensors from laptops, over wireless LANs, admin workstations in branch offices – you name it. And with our public site capabilities you can get Inside-Out and Outside-In views of all of your applications and dependent services.
Drag+Drop Interface for Customizable Dashboards
CloudReady automatically configures awesome dashboards for you but its also easy to tweak and customize. Re-order widgets, build site-by-site dashboards to focus in on particular problems.
- With a simple drag-n-drop interface easily build your own dashboards
- Initial dashboards are automatically configured and updated as your deployment expands
- Focus site-by-site or sensor type by sensor type
We Play Nicely With Your Other Tools
We know that the importance of monitoring and management isn’t new to you and that you have existing infrastructure in place. That’s why Exoprise has made it easy to integrate CloudReady into your existing systems and process.
- Configure any of your dashboards to be embeddable within other products
- Share your dashboards with other teams
- Publish CloudReady alarms into existing systems
Integrates With Any SAML Identity Provider
Secure and painless user management is critical to enterprise SaaS adoption. CloudReady supports multiple SAML configurations per tenant in addition to automated end-user provisioning with Role-Based Access Control (RBAC).
- Multiple SAML Configurations per tenant
- Role-based automated provisioning
- SAML integrated invitations, only invite who you want to, managed or federated
Automate Your End-to-End Monitoring
CloudReady is easy to automate through PowerShell. For a permanent deployment, network assessment or Office 365 network load testing scenario, you can spin-up, edit and tear down CloudReady through simple PowerShell scripts.
- Retrieve, synchronize and update your CloudReady sensor setup in the same language you use to configure Office 365 and Windows – PowerShell
- Rapidly and reliably deploy sets of sensors across your environment for end-to-end network assessment and load-testing
- Edit and update alarm configuration, DevOps integration and other parameters for all of your monitoring needs