CloudReady® Features & Benefits
- Born in the cloud
- Robust, self-service easy deployment
- Extreme security — built-in
End-user Perspective, End-to-end
Active or Synthetic Transaction Monitoring (STM) emulates real users accessing cloud and infrastructure services like Office 365.
- Always-on, end-to-end user experience monitoring
- No complex scripting required
- Monitors app performance via Web UI, client and API transactions
- Full network path performance information for correlation and outage detection
RUM for Apps You Don’t Own
Exoprise Service Watch is SaaS/Web monitoring from the end-user’s browser perspective. When access to the servers is impossible or limited, Service Watch securely captures end-user experience metrics (EUEM) a browser extension in real-time.
- Passive, end-to-end user experience monitoring
- Securely filter just the apps and servers you want to see
- Correlate Real-User Monitoring (RUM) with Synthetic Transaction Monitoring (STM)
- Ideal for Single-Page Apps, remote and branch office users
Pick a Windows®, Any Windows
We made our solution easy to setup and maintain. CloudReady can be installed on any Windows OS alongside any workload.
Endless Possibilities, Any App, Any Location
More than 50+ sensor types for monitoring any SaaS or Web App from any perspective.
- We monitor ALL of Office 365 including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Outlook Web App, AND MORE
- Not simple pings, deep and wide testing of apps and infrastructure with end-to-end, cross-server timings. Upload/download tests, yes! Message queue tests and monitoring. si!. We do it all.
- Comprehensive coverage for document storage vendors like Box.com, OneDrive and more.
- Easily handles internal apps — test any application, anywhere, all the time. One platform.
Baked-In from The Start, Continually Improved
From the beginning we designed the entire platform to be secure AND easy to set up.
- All communications are HMAC encoded over SSL
- All configuration encrypted with site specific public-private key-pairs
- End-to-end code signing between the sites and CloudReady
- Private Sites and their sensors are locked to the deployed machine and can’t be altered
- Read more in the CloudReady Security Overview
Know Instantly, Even Before the Cloud Does
The most important notifications are automatically configured as you deploy.
- Each sensor and site condition is observed before automatically configuring alarms
- Get notifications through email, webhooks, websockets, built-in SMS messages and more
- One-click alarm tuning and threshold adjustment
It’s Not You — It’s Me
Crowd-sourced network and service provider performance data helps you figure out the source of the problem in real-time. Instantaneous network benchmarks for any service and protocol.
- With shared Internet and multi-tenant services you can find out if the problem is local to your environment or if other users are experiencing the problem too
- Reduce the mean-time-to-resolution (MTTR) when a problem occurs
- Crowd-sourced data eliminates finger pointing
- Share snapshots, invite other team members to help escalate and diagnose
See Both Sides. Yep, In Real Time Too
Get a 360° view of your cloud environment with integrated service provider data and dashboards.
- Integrated Microsoft Office 365 Service Health Dashboard enable you to see their perspective AND yours from the same single pane of glass
- Free up time by quickly seeing where the problem is, eliminate finger pointing
- Correlate your network perspective and the solution providers in an instant
Monitor & Test Email Message Queues
Test email message flow end-to-end. Benchmark your providers and get notified about email outages.
- Test all of the Exchange protocols
- See inbound queue times, outbound and transport timings through to your SPAM providers
- Read more about Exchange Message Queue Monitoring
Monitor TLS / SSL Servers for Validation, Expiration & Spoofing
TLS/SSL connections are critical to SaaS and Cloud. Network and application administrators need to ensure that TLS connections are successful, end-to-end and be warned of certificate expiration, changes, cipher updates and potential man-in-the-middle attacks.
Network Intelligence for Everyone
Network teams have their own set of tools but why no love for the application owners? With Exoprise, SaaS owners and architects now have the visibility required to safely adopt the cloud, increase business agility and save time and money.
- Continuous monitoring of external AND internal cloud and app services
- Single pane of glass for the new age of cloud services
- Customizable dashboards for Application Owners, Help Desk, the CIO and more
Long Term Trending and SLA Scorecard Reports
Our solution fundamentally solves three key problems: real-time troubleshooting, diagnostics and long-term trending. Use availability and outage data to see the long term health of different cloud-services with end-to-end coverage from your environment, across your network and to various Single Sign-On (SSO) solutions.
- Assess incident type, frequency and duration and how it impacts end-user productivity
- Measure uptime, down time and Mean Time To Resolution (MTTR) across your cloud services
- Build your own availability dashboards by location, by service, or by application
- Check Service Level Agreements (SLA) for your cloud services, recover costs when cloud providers violate their uptime guarantees.
Use our Crowd Comparison tools to see how well your organizations services are performing anonymously compared to other customers of Exoprise. Quickly determine if the problems are local, in the ISP or in app provider networks and avoid time wasted in support queues and triage with the wrong vendor.
- Network benchmarks: compare your metrics to the aggregate crowd
- Filter by region, by network type and WAN speed
- Filter by your own sensors
Network Path Visibility
See current and past traces, hop by hop, for each run of your sensors to the exact data-center location they were connected to. See exactly where a problem exists whether its your network, the ISP’s, the WAN or into the service providers data center.
- Continuously stores Network Path Performance history
- Filter by region, by sensor type, network speed and more
- Filter by your own sensors
- Leverages both ICMP and TCP/IP for network visibility
Headquarters, Branch Office, Out On the Road—Get Covered
With CloudReady being so easy to install and having minimal resource requirements you can put sensors anywhere. We have customers that run our sensors from laptops, over wireless LANs, admin workstations in branch offices – you name it. And with our public site capabilities you can get Inside-Out and Outside-In views of all of your applications and dependent services.
Drag+Drop Interface for Customizable Dashboards
Automatic dashboard configuration but also easy to tweak, share and customize. Re-order widgets, build site-by-site dashboards to focus in on particular problems.
- Beautiful, simple drag-n-drop interface
- Initial dashboards are automatically configured and updated as your deployment expands
- Focus site-by-site, by application or by role and responsibility within your organization
Plays Nicely With Existing Investments
We know that the importance of monitoring and management isn’t new to you and that you have existing infrastructure in place. That’s why Exoprise has made it easy to integrate our products into your existing systems.
- Configure any of your dashboards to be embeddable within other products
- Share your dashboards with other teams
- Publish alarms into existing systems like Splunk, System Center, or Operations Management Suite
Integrates With Any SAML Identity Provider
Secure and painless user management is critical to enterprise SaaS adoption. CloudReady supports multiple SAML configurations per tenant in addition to automated end-user provisioning with Role-Based Access Control (RBAC).
- Multiple SAML Configurations per tenant
- Role-based automated provisioning
- SAML integrated invitations, only invite who you want to, managed or federated
Integrated Office 365 Service Health
Office 365 Service Health and outage information for your tenant is integrated integrated into CloudReady alongside your custom views. We call it the 360-degree view for Microsoft Office 365. It sets up immediately and is available for any of the users that you share CloudReady with.
- Integrated Office 365 Service Status & Service Messages
- Embed Office 365 Service Health widgets in your own dashboards for a 360-degree view
- Email subscriptions to service health messages and notifications
CloudReady is easy to automate through PowerShell and other tools. For a permanent deployment, network assessment or Office 365 network load testing scenario, you can spin-up, edit, and tear down installations through simple PowerShell scripts.
- Retrieve, synchronize and update your sensor setup in the same language you use to configure Office 365 and Windows – PowerShell
- Rapidly and reliably deploy sets of sensors across your environment for end-to-end network assessment and load-testing
- Edit and update alarm configuration, DevOps integration and other parameters for all of your monitoring needs