Exoprise Features and Benefits
Proactive Problem Detection, DEM Coverage For Every App, Every Network
Born In the Cloud —Infinitely Scalable
Get Started With Exoprise Solutions
Proactive Visibility to Know Instantly
Know Instantly, Even Before the Cloud Does
The most important notifications are automatically configured as you deploy.
- Each sensor and site condition is observed before automatically configuring alarms
- Get notifications through email, webhooks, web sockets, built-in SMS messages and more
- One-click alarm tuning and threshold adjustment
It’s Not You — It’s Them
Crowdsourced network and service provider performance data helps you figure out the source of the problem in real-time. Instantaneous network benchmarks for any service and protocol.
- With shared Internet and multi-tenant services, you can find out if the problem is local to your environment or if other users are experiencing the problem too
- Reduce the mean-time-to-resolution (MTTR) when a problem occurs
- Crowd-sourced data eliminates finger pointing
- Share snapshots, invite the other team members to help diagnose
360° View of Business-critical Cloud & SaaS
Integrated real-time views that combine synthetic monitoring statistics with provider status and trust views from every location.
- Complete coverage for every remote user and hybrid work environment
- Integrated Microsoft Office 365 Service Health Dashboard enables you to see their perspective AND yours from the same single pane of glass
- Correlate your network perspective and the solution providers instantly
Monitor & Test Email Message Queues
Test email message flow end-to-end. Benchmark your providers and be proactively notified about email outages.
- Test all the Exchange protocols
- See inbound queue times, outbound and transport timings through and to your SPAM providers
- Read more about Exchange Message Queue Monitoring
Monitor TLS for Validation, Expiration & Spoofing
Transport Layer Security (SSL) and TLS certificates are critical to SaaS and Cloud. New rules require constant change and lead to outages.
- Be warned of certificate expiration, changes, cipher updates and potential man-in-the-middle attacks.
- Get alarms for SSL / TLS certificate expiration
Diagnose Real Problems with Network DEM
Network Intelligence for Everyone
Network administrators have their tools, but what about tools for application owners? With Exoprise, desktop architects get visibility into the digital experience to optimize productivity and save money.
- Continuous monitoring of cloud and app services
- Rapidly diagnose app, network, and UC issues no mater where employees work from
- Customizable dashboards for App Owners, Service Desk, the CIO and more
Long Term Trending and SLA Scorecard Reports
We solve three key problems: real-time troubleshooting, root-cause, and long-term trending. Use availability and outage data to see the long-term health of SaaS services with end-to-end coverage across the network.
- Assess incident type, frequency and duration and how it impacts end-user productivity
- Measure uptime, downtime and Mean Time To Resolution (MTTR) across your cloud services
- Build your own availability dashboards by location, by service, or by application
- Check Service-Level Agreements (SLA) for your cloud services, recover costs when cloud providers violate their uptime guarantees.
We anonymously crowdsource every metric across our product lines for benchmarking application and network performance. Quickly determine if your problems are local, ISP-based, or in app provider networks.
- Avoid time wasted in support queues and triage with the wrong vendor.
- Network benchmarks: compare your statistics to the aggregate crowd
- Compare latency, jitter, packet loss, uptime, even tenant (SharePoint, Teams, Exchange) performance within Microsoft’s datacenters
Real-time Internet Path Visibility
See current and past traces, hop by hop, in real-time for every user through their ISP, backbone, peering and data-center locations. See exactly whether problems are in the LAN/WAN, SDWAN, ISP, Internet or service provider’s data center.
- Continuously stores Network Path Performance history
- Refine by region, by protocol, port, host, network speed and more
- Leverages both ICMP, TCP/IP, and UDP for network visibility
Headquarters, Branch Office, Out On the Road—Get Covered
Exoprise solutions are rapidly deployed and moved anywhere, with minimal resource requirements, self-healing, and rich controls.
- Public cloud capabilities provide inside-out and outside-in views of apps and services
- Configure, download, package and deploy
- Or invite and get started quickly
Integrate Digital Experience Monitoring
Drag+Drop Dashboards for Every Team
Automatic dashboard configuration and also easy to tweak, share and customize. Re-order widgets, build site-by-site dashboards to focus in on particular problems.
- Beautiful, simple drag-n-drop interface
- Initial dashboards are automatically configured and updated as your deployment expands
- Focus site-by-site, by application or for each persona within your organization
Plays Nicely With Existing Investments
We bet you have operations and monitoring tools. That’s why we made it easy to integrate our products into your existing systems to ensure a superior Return-on-Investment (ROI).
- Configure dashboards to be embeddable within other products
- Share your dashboards with other teams, other support services
- Publish data into existing systems like Splunk, System Center, or Operations Management Suite
Integrates With Any SAML Identity Provider
Secure and painless user management is critical to enterprise SaaS adoption. Exoprise services flexibly support multiple SAML configurations per tenant, in addition to automated end-user provisioning with Role-Based Access Control (RBAC).
- Multiple SAML Configurations
- Role-based automated provisioning
- SAML integrated invitations, only invite who you want to, managed or federated
Integrated Cloud & SaaS Status Feeds
Exoprise integrates service provider and status (trust) feeds into its service so that you can see any updates when the provider supplies them, alongside real-user monitoring and SaaS synthetics.
- Integrated Microsoft Office 365 Service Status & Service Messages
- Integrate Twitter feeds, see all dimensions in one place, a complete 360-degree view
- Email subscriptions to service health messages and notifications
Exoprise solutions can be automated through PowerShell and other languages. For a permanent deployment, network assessment or Office 365 network load testing scenario, you can spin-up, edit, and tear down installations through simple PowerShell scripts.
- Retrieve, synchronize, and update your installation in any language that supports RESTful services
- Rapidly and reliably deploy monitoring for end-to-end network tests and load-testing
- Edit and update alarm configuration, DevOps integration and other parameters
DEM Solutions for All the IT Teams
Win One for the Team
Role-Based Administration and Control (RBAC) is critical to most organizations. That’s why we’ve incorporated flexible team capabilities.
- Build teams and invite coworkers
- Share sites, sensors, alarms and control their access
- Invite external guests on an as-needed basis
- Find out more in our Knowledge Base
Real-time distribution of data to existing tools behind the firewall such as Splunk, Microsoft System Center and more.