Inside-Out and Outside-In Monitoring
Exoprise Has You Covered With Flexible Hybrid Cloud Monitoring
Best of Both Worlds — 360° Application and Cloud Monitoring in One Platform
While other monitoring companies rely only on external cloud-based monitoring or ONLY have on-premise monitoring, Exoprise delivers the same rich capability from both behind the firewall AND out in the cloud.
No other solution makes it as easy and seamless to deploy cloud and active monitoring for all YOUR locations and from the cloud via the same console with the same rich capabilities.
Wizard-driven installations and setup, deploys in minutes.
Try it today.
Monitor Apps from Behind the Firewall
Monitoring SaaS services like Microsoft 365, Zoom, and Salesforce.com from behind the firewall is our bread-n-butter. Exoprise is the market leader because of the full capability of our platform combined with ease of use, manageability, and reliability.
- Deploy instantly to monitor on-premises and cloud apps
- Supported on any Windows, macOS, or Linux virtual or physical machine
- Run alongside any workload — deploy alongside existing users’ desktops or servers
- Deploy to Branch offices, hybrid, or at-home with ease
- Self-updating, self-healing with approval and acceleration for updates
Monitor Apps from Exoprise owned locations
Public Sites are managed by Exoprise at locations throughout the world. They use the same rock-solid infrastructure as a Private Site, so they run the same comprehensive CloudReady synthetics.
- Public sites are great for baselines and comparing against internal LAN/WAN conditions
- Use to proactively monitor externally facing employee applications like SSO, or partner delivered apps
- Public sites provide an outside-in or cloud-to-cloud perspective of the performance and availability of cloud services