Exoprise is the leader in Digital Experience Monitoring for SaaS, Cloud apps, and ALL of Microsoft 365. The Exoprise platform empowers enterprises to see, diagnose, and optimize the applications and networks a business relies on for productivity. We help organizations deliver optimal end-user experiences, find and fix problems fast, and improve their operations with real-time visibility and crowd-powered analytics.
Exoprise is profitable, growing, and looking for an exceptional Customer Success Manager to work with enterprise customer base through all stages of Exoprise adoption and renewal.
- Work closely with Exoprise customers to help ensure they realize the value of ALL of our solutions
- Build and maintain a trusted and technical advisor relationship with customers
- Work across the different IT personas and assist customer champions to educate and evangelize about our solutions
- Act as the primary customer advocate and provide feedback to Product Management, Engineering, Sales and Marketing teams
- Work collaboratively with Exoprise Account Managers to ensure customer satisfaction and renewals
- Identify expansion and up-sell opportunities
- Update and maintain the CRM database with accurate customer data
- This role may require some regional travel
- 3-5 years of experience as a Customer Success Manager (or similar role) in the Software Industry
- Experience with enterprise business accounts and SaaS adoption
- Proven track record of successful implementation of Customer Success Plans
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills; excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Strong technical IT background and knowledge of typical and shifting IT infrastructure
- Ability to guide a customer by understanding business and technical needs
- Very well structured and organized
Benefits and Compensation
Exoprise Systems offers a competitive salary, equity in the company and an excellent benefits program including:
- Medical, Dental coverage through Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- 401K Plan
- Bonus Participation
- Untracked PTO
- Employee referral bonus
- Weekly company lunch
We’re located in Waltham right off Route 95/128 with convenient access to shuttles (Alewife) and buses. Currently, remote WFH is required and post pandemic telecommuting will be possible. For the right candidate, anything is possible.
To apply for this position please send your resume to email@example.com.