Exoprise is a leading cloud and network performance management company. We are profitable, growing and looking for talented marketing professionals to help us deliver on our mission of managing the cloud for businesses of all sizes. Exoprise believes in hiring strong, motivated individuals and giving them the responsibility to do great things. Every day is different, with something new to learn.
We are seeking a Product Marketing professional to help us communicate our vision and capabilities to businesses throughout the world.
- Develop compelling messaging that conveys the value of Exoprise to our key markets, industries, and customer roles
- Create original content — web pages, emails, ads, webinars, blog posts, videos, presentations, and graphics — to generate awareness of our Network Intelligence market
- Come up new ideas about how to reach our audience, drive leads, and engage with our prospects
- Work with Product, Sales & Engineering teams to successfully launch new products and create technical content
- Able to execute projects from start to completion
- Engage with customers to better understand the real-world environments in which our products are used
- 5+ years of product marketing, digital marketing, content creation, technical writing, or sales engineering experience with technical markets and products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Recent hands-on experience marketing software targeted at enterprise IT Ops or network teams
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals, cloud-based software computing
- Outstanding writing, speaking and visual storytelling skills. Your work will appear in our blog, on our website, in sales presentations, within our product and at events we host or attend.
- Good eye for graphics, graphical content and assembling combinations of graphics and writing
- Example work and writing are required
- Background or degree in networking, performance management, SaaS, hosted clouds, security
- WordPress, PowerPoint, Camtasia, Semrush, AHRefs, Google Ads, Google Analytics
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Graphic Design, Desktop Publishing, Digital printing
Benefits and Compensation
Exoprise Systems offers a competitive salary, excellent equity in the company and a benefits program including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage through Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- 401K Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Bonus Participation
- Untracked PTO
- Employee referral bonus
- Weekly company lunch
We’re located in Waltham right off Route 95/128 with convenient access to shuttles (Alewife) and buses. This position is remote, with business hours aligned approximately to Eastern, Central, or Pacific US time zones. The candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com. If available, please provide sample work, links to projects you’ve worked on.