Exoprise is the leader in Digital Experience Monitoring for SaaS, Cloud apps, and ALL of Microsoft 365. The Exoprise platform empowers enterprises to see, diagnose, and optimize the applications and networks a business relies on for productivity. We help organizations deliver optimal end-user experiences, find and fix problems fast, and improve their operations with real-time visibility and crowd-powered analytics.
Exoprise is profitable, growing and looking for an exceptional Network Engineer with particular experience deploying and optimizing Office 365, Azure Access, and Identity Management solutions. This person will work with prospects and customers to assist them on their journey through adoption of Office 365, Azure and Exoprise optimization solutions.
About the Role
You will work closely with customers utilizing Exoprise solutions to optimize their networks and application access for Microsoft 365 including Office 365 and Azure. You will be instrumental in working with prospects before, during, and after trials to drive business value for the customer and educate prospective IT teams about Exoprise solutions and how they can assist enterprises in their journey for cloud adoption. You will also act as an internal resource for Exoprise teams including product management, product marketing, and engineering, to improve market awareness, enhance our platform and products, and better support our growing customer base.
Exoprise believes in hiring strong, motivated individuals and giving them the responsibility to do great things. Every day is different with something new to learn. Your ability to organize, document, and make interactions as repeatable as possible will be critical to your success.
- Assist in the architecture, design, and implementation of cloud-based solutions
- Implement and support solutions that focus on overall health, performance, operations, security and automation
- Utilize the latest Azure services and other cloud-based technologies to assist customers with their security and availability
- Collaborate with clients and stakeholders to translate technical requirements into solutions or new product offerings for the cloud environment
- Demonstrate our solutions to highlight capabilities and use-cases
- Work closely with the cloud services teams to deploy, troubleshoot and optimize cloud solutions
- Help establish and enhance demonstration material showcasing Exoprise solutions
- Update and/or add to our technical documentation at https://help.exoprise.com
- Provide valuable solution feedback to Engineering from hands-on use and customer interaction
- 5+ years background in Microsoft network and system infrastructure including hybrid Office 365 environments
- Hands-on experience with Azure (e.g. Azure AD, Azure Compute, VPN Gateway, Automation, etc.)
- Proven ability to apply new technologies to strategic business initiatives
- Familiarity with security frameworks such as ISO27001, SOCII, PCI-DSS, andor HIPAA
- Demonstrated exceptional customer skills, strong and proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships and technical projects
- Excellent work ethic and leadership skills, self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding customer expectations
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations
- Moderate travel possible
- MCSE or equivalent
- WordPress, Microsoft communication tools
- Remote presentation tools
Benefits and Compensation
Exoprise Systems offers a competitive salary, equity in the company and an excellent benefits program including:
- Medical, Dental coverage through Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- 401K Plan
- Bonus Participation
- Untracked PTO
- Employee referral bonus
- Weekly company lunch
We’re located in Waltham right off Route 95/128 with convenient access to shuttles (Alewife) and buses. Currently, remote WFH is required and post pandemic telecommuting will be possible. For the right candidate, anything is possible.
To apply for this position please send your resume to email@example.com.