Exoprise is a leading cloud and network performance management company. We are profitable, growing and looking for great software engineers to expand the team and help us deliver on our mission of managing the cloud for businesses of all sizes. Exoprise believes in hiring strong, motivated engineers and giving them the responsibility to do great things. Every day is different with something new to learn.
- Own large parts of the product and be responsive to customers, partners and fellow team members
- Engineer every aspect of the product across the full stack — from User Experience, Visualization and DevOps to analytics
- Enhance, scale and continuously reshape the platform to meet and address new demands
- Expand our diverse, multi-platform codebase to drive the automation, management and monitoring of hybrid cloud systems
- 5+ years in commercial software development delivering products, preferably business-facing SaaS in production
- Be a fast learner and comfortable with new technologies
- Knowledge of networking, hosted cloud based delivery
- Knowledge of MySQL, Redis, MongoDB and other relevant data store technologies
- Distributed revision control systems such as Git
- Example work, preferably an active Github profile or similar
- Be a team player, work well with others
- Multiple, remote video meetings for collaboration will be required each week.
- MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Resque, ActionCable experience
- Experience with time-series data, manipulation, aggregation, statistics, performance and visualization
- Network protocols such as TCP/IP, BGP, DNS, SSL/TLS, UDP, SIP, RTP
- Azure, EC2, RDS, S3, and web-scale automation
- DevOps, Continuous Integration knowledge is strongly encouraged
Benefits and Compensation
Exoprise Systems offers a competitive salary, equity in the company and an excellent benefits program including:
- Medical, Dental coverage through Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Bonus Participation
- Untracked PTO
- Employee referral bonus
We’re located in Waltham right off Route 95/128 with convenient access to shuttles (Alewife) and buses, close proximity to the commuter rail. Regular remote work is available and, at this point, is encouraged (due to the pandemic). Eventually, quarterly kick-offs for collaboration and team building will be required. Multiple, remote video meetings for collaboration will be required each week.
To apply for this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If available, please provide sample work, links to projects you’ve worked on or your Github profile.