Exoprise is the leader in Digital Experience Monitoring for SaaS, Cloud apps, and ALL of Microsoft 365. The Exoprise platform empowers enterprises to see, diagnose, and optimize the applications and networks a business relies on for productivity. We help organizations deliver optimal end-user experiences, find and fix problems fast, and improve their operations with real-time visibility and crowd-powered analytics.
Exoprise is profitable, growing and looking for an exceptional Senior Front End Engineer to join our diverse and expanding team.
About the Role
You will work closely with product management, product marketing, customer success and the entire engineering team designing and implementing novel visualizations of large scale performance data. You will be instrumental in delivering customer facing products that enable 1000’s of enterprises to scale and optimize their desktops, networks and the applications they deliver.
- Own large parts of the product and be responsive to customers, partners and fellow team members
- Engineer every aspect of the product across the full stack — from User Experience, Visualization and DevOps to analytics
- Enhance, scale and continuously reshape the product and platform to meet and address new demands
- Expand our diverse, multi-platform codebase to drive the automation, management and monitoring of hybrid cloud systems
- 5+ years in commercial software development
- Be a fast learner and comfortable with new technologies
- Knowledge of networking, hosted cloud based delivery
- Knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB, resque and other relevant technologies
- Distributed revision control systems such as Git, SVN and other
- Example work, preferably an active Github profile or similar
- Mysql, Mongodb, Haml, Resque
- Experience with time-series data, manipulation, performance and visualization
- Network protocols such as TCP/IP, BGP, DNS, SSL/TLS, UDP, SIP, RTP
- EC2, RDS, S3, and web-scale automation
Benefits and Compensation
Exoprise Systems offers a competitive salary, equity in the company and an excellent benefits program including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage through Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- 401K Plan
- Bonus Participation
- Untracked PTO
- Employee referral bonus
- Weekly company lunch
We’re located in Waltham right off Route 95/128 with convenient access to shuttles (Alewife) and buses, close proximity to the commuter rail. Regular remote work is possible. For the right candidate anything is possible.
To apply for this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If available, please provide sample work, links to projects you’ve worked on or your Github profile.