Exoprise is the leader in Digital Experience Monitoring for SaaS, Cloud apps, and ALL of Microsoft 365. The Exoprise platform empowers enterprises to see, diagnose, and optimize the applications and networks a business relies on for productivity. We help organizations deliver optimal end-user experiences, find and fix problems fast, and improve their operations with real-time visibility and crowd-powered analytics.
Exoprise is profitable, growing and looking for an exceptional Sales Engineer to join our diverse and expanding team.
About the Role
You will work closely with many different teams including product management, engineering, customer success, and sales engineering to enhance our product documentation. You will be instrumental in preparing, reviewing, revising, and maintaining our customer facing technical documents and help-site. You will assist in gathering and analyzing technical and product information from various sources to document new or changing product functionality.
Exoprise believes in hiring strong, motivated individuals and giving them the responsibility to do great things. Every day is different with something new to learn. Your ability to organize, document, and make interactions as repeatable as possible will be critical to your success.
- Become an Exoprise thought leader, both internally and externally, to document our products and solutions for internal and external usage
- Work with different teams throughout the company writing, revising, and updating documentation for our growing products
- Help establish and enhance demonstration material showcasing Exoprise solutions
- Update and/or add to our technical documentation at https://help.exoprise.com
- Participate in weekly team meetings, quarterly business reviews, and other sales meetings
- Previous experience as a technical writer
- Excellent presentation, communication, and problem-solving skills. Be prepared to interact with senior leadership, executives, and demonstrate your knowledge of our products
- Experience with WordPress
- Recent hands-on experience working with enterprise IT organizations
- Knowledge of application and network infrastructures; proxies, HTTP, SSL, TCPIP, DNS, and more
- Knowledge of unified communications, VoIP, RTP, SIP
- Experience with application and network performance analysis solutions
- Experience with Cloud and SaaS delivered solutions like Office 365, GSuite, AWS, and Azure
- Experience with system, application and network monitoring solutions
This is a great opportunity to leverage entrepreneurial, self-starting skills and thrive at a company where talents are quickly recognized.
Benefits and Compensation
Exoprise Systems offers a competitive salary, equity in the company and an excellent benefits program including:
- Medical, Dental coverage through Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- 401K Plan
- Bonus Participation
- Untracked PTO
- Employee referral bonus
- Weekly company lunch
We’re located in Waltham right off Route 95/128 with convenient access to shuttles (Alewife) and buses. Currently, remote WFH is required and post pandemic, telecommuting will be possible. For the right candidate, anything is possible.
To apply for this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.