Exoprise Systems Privacy Notice – Statement Highlights
- When you request additional information or register on Exoprise’s Web site, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you purchase Exoprise’s applications or services (the “Services”), the Company will ask you to provide billing information.
- Exoprise uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies, to keep track of interactions with the Company’s Web sites and emails.
- For more information about Exoprise’s information collection practices, please click here.
Use of Information
- Exoprise uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- Exoprise may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company’s Services, partners, promotions, and events.
- When you subscribe to white papers, monitoring, or other Services, the contact information you provide will be used to send you communications regarding those Services and Exoprise.
- Exoprise may use information collected to improve the Company’s Web sites and Services.
- Exoprise does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. Exoprise may share information collected with other companies that work on Exoprise’s behalf.
- Exoprise does not use personal data to profile or make automated decisions about users.
- For more information about Exoprise’s use of information collected, please click here.
- Customers of Exoprise may electronically submit data or information to the Company’s services (“Customer Data”).
- Exoprise will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in the Exoprise Master Subscription Agreement, or as may be required by law. In accordance with the Exoprise Master Subscription Agreement, Exoprise may access Customer Data only for the purposes of providing the services, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters, or as may be required by law.
- Every marketing email from Exoprise contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from the Company.
- If you provide Exoprise with contact information, you may choose how the Company uses your information by clicking here.
- For more information about managing communications you receive from Exoprise and instructions for updating information provided when registering for the Company’s services, please click here.
How to Contact Us
For more information about Exoprise’s information practices, please view the Company’s full Privacy Statement. Questions regarding Exoprise’s Privacy Statement or information practices should be directed here or by mail:
Exoprise Systems, Inc.
260 Bear Hill Rd, Suite 207
Waltham, MA 02451