Do You Still Use SCOM? Gartner predicts that spending on public cloud services will rise…
As we charge into the New Year,
here’s a look back at the great progress we made in 2014
With a New Year beginning, we’d like to take a moment to thank you for your support in 2014. It has been a year of significant growth for Exoprise. Here are some highlights:
Massive Crowd Growth
In 2014 our customer count increased by 5x, with many great new customers, ranging from small 50-person offices to Fortune 50 enterprises. These customers are monitoring apps from hundreds of locations around the globe, expanding the Exoprise crowd 7x and collecting over 1 billion application performance measurements! No other cloud APM solution has this breadth and depth of monitoring coverage, and the Exoprise crowd is growing faster every day.
Throughout the year CloudReady has helped our customers optimize SaaS performance for their users, while detecting and resolving a wide range of issues, from local network configuration problems, to ISP hiccups, to application provider/tenant outages. Customer feedback has been great.
“For the first time, the majority of the infrastructure to deliver apps is outside our control – CloudReady gives us the visibility we need to assure the best possible performance.”
Director IT Ops – Global Manufacturer
“Before CloudReady, when users complained, none of my existing tools could help me figure out where the problem was. CloudReady does just that – it’s like magic!”
Manager, Messaging & Collaboration – Leading Bio-Tech Company
Major Product Growth
Our mission here at Exoprise is to help customers keep their SaaS users online with help from the crowd. Here are some of the enhancements we’ve added in 2014 to help fulfill this mission:
More Supported Apps & Services
- SharePoint and SharePoint Online
- Cloud Storage Services (Box, Dropbox, OneDrive)
- Cloud Single Sign-on Solutions (Okta, OneLogin, Ping Identity)
- Line of Business Apps (incl. Salesforce, Marketo, Concur, Workday, & DocuSign)
- Network & Server Health (DNS, Ping, WGET)
- Web Site & App Performance & Availability (WMON, WLOG)
- Availability Scorecards help IT measure network and vendor SLA compliance
- Crowd data heat maps highlight crowd performance trends near a customer’s sites
- New network diagnostics provide node-level data for the full service delivery chain
- Diagnostic data series show details for sub-transactions and local machine health
- Browse series capability makes it easy to compare data across sensors and sites
- Public Sites provide easy deployment outside and inside the company network
- Local logging supports easy integration with other ITSM and help desk solutions
- Sensor sharing enable collaboration between service providers and internal teams
- 90 day data retention and look-back enables more long term trending
|New Sensors||SLA Scorecards||Crowd Heat Maps||Public Sites|
We’re Growing Too!
We’re very proud of all the progress we made in 2014, and as we enter 2015 we have many exciting new capabilities planned. To make those plans a reality we’re growing the Exoprise team across product, marketing, and sales. If you or someone you know are as passionate about cloud apps as we are, and are interested in joining a fast-paced start-up company in our mission to keep users online with help from the crowd, check out our Careers Page or drop us a line.
On behalf of the entire Exoprise team, best wishes for a great 2015!