Select List Features the Coolest Tech Startups Heating Up the IT ChannelWALTHAM, MA, July 22,…
Exoprise previews new capabilities for CloudReady, its leading Microsoft Office 365 Management Platform including: Service Watch Real User Monitoring (RUM), Microsoft Teams & Skype real-time quality monitoring and fully integrated Office 365 Usage, Activity & Audit Reporting
September 21, 2018 10:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time
WALTHAM, Mass.–(BUSINESS WIRE)—Exoprise, the leading provider of management and monitoring solutions for Office 365, will showcase its expanded suite of tools for real-time visibility into Office 365 at the Ignite 2018 Conference in Orlando, Florida on September 24-28 at Booth #2006. Highlights of Exoprise’s new capabilities include:
- Real-time visibility for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business call quality —CloudReady now provides the only tool capable of gathering end-to-end, synthetic call quality metrics in real-time, leveraging MS Teams or Skype for Business clients, emulating actual multi-party video conferences with integrated audio and video measurements. Perfect for network assessments and continuous service assurance, only Exoprise delivers this level of visibility to help IT improve quality and adoption of these services.
- Service Watch Real User Monitoring (RUM) for Office 365 —CloudReady users already benefit from visibility into Exoprise’s crowd-powered monitoring data, crowd sourced from other subscribers around the world. With the addition of Service Watch, this visibility expands to cover users and applications wherever they are.
- Integrated Application Usage & Activity Monitoring enables CloudReady users to correlate adoption with availability and performance data. For the first time, all a business’s KPI’s for performance, availability, and application usage can be viewed and correlated within a single Office 365 operations view.
Win a Free Mini PC & Free CloudReady Subscription
Microsoft Ignite 2018 Attendees that visit the Exoprise Booth #2006 during the show are eligible to enter a twice daily raffle for Azulle Byte 3 Mini PC with subscriptions to Exoprise CloudReady. Read more about why a Mini PC running CloudReady can enable perfect end-to-end visibility into an Enterprise’s Office 365 and Cloud/SaaS environment.
- Exoprise Microsoft Teams & Skype Monitoring
- Service Watch Real User Monitoring
- Office 365 Activity, Usage & Compliance Reporting
- Start a Free CloudReady Trial
- Follow Exoprise on Twitter
Exoprise empowers IT teams with solutions that enable effective adoption and management of mission-critical, cloud-based applications and services with its CloudReady Monitor solution. CloudReady provides real-time performance visibility from behind the firewall to the cloud and back. By leveraging network path diagnostics, real user experience metrics, actual app usage data, and crowd sourced data analytics, organizations now have the visibility, speed, and agility to easily assure the best possible cloud service performance. Exoprise helps customers get to the cloud faster and ensures success once they are there.
Mark Yohai, +1 781-209-5653