Visibility Into the Performance of your Office 365 Service
You’re still on the hook to keep email online
Moving your email, communication, and collaboration to Office 365? Smart. Running these applications in the cloud provides you with unlimited scalability and agility without the costs and burden of managing your own infrastructure. But just because you no longer own the servers doesn’t mean you’re not on the hook to ensure your users have continuous access to their email and collaboration tools.
Are you flying blind?
For many organizations, these are truly mission critical apps. If they’re offline, so are your users. When that happens, will they call Microsoft? No. They’ll call you. If the only tools you have are the Office 365 Dashboard and Twitter you may find yourself in the dark. That’s because these tools only give you information about the Microsoft online services themselves. They tell you nothing about the health of the service delivery networks and servers connecting your users to Microsoft’s cloud.
Find and fix problems fast with CloudReady Monitor
Exoprise CloudReady Monitor for Office 365 is a cloud-based, end-to-end performance monitoring solution specifically designed to address the needs or organizations using mission critical SaaS applications like Office 365. Far more advanced than simple up-time monitors, CloudReady Monitor uses synthetic transactions to simulate the actions that real users execute against Office 365 and ADFS, giving you the visibility needed to minimize the time it takes to detect, isolate, and fix problems impacting the performance of your Office 365 service, regardless where they happen.
Active Point of Access Monitoring detects problems before they impact users
- See end-to-end transaction times from the users’ points of access to the cloud and back
- Analyze real-time & historical performance data for logon, MTA, & SAML transactions, as well as ADFS & network statistics
- Pinpoint problem nodes outside your network with detailed network path performance
- Get proactive notifications via customizable email & SMS alerts
Crowd Data Analytics isolates problems and speeds time to resolution
- Compare performance data from your sensors with aggregated global customer network data
- Quickly determine problem locations: network or location specific, your ISP, or Microsoft online services
- Run reports to document outages and service level attainment