Visibility Into the Performance of your Office 365 Service
You’re still on the hook to keep users online, even in the cloud
Moving your email, communication, and collaboration to Office 365? Smart. Running these applications in the cloud provides you with unlimited scalability and agility without the costs and burden of managing your own infrastructure. But just because you no longer own the servers doesn’t mean you’re not on the hook to ensure your users have continuous access to their email and collaboration tools.
Are you flying blind?
Online communication and collaboration is mission critical. If Office 365 is offline, so are your users. When that happens, will they call Microsoft? No. They’ll call you. Traditional systems management solutions can’t see into the cloud and the Office 365 Dashboard has no visibility outside Microsoft’s network. Twitter? Seriously? If these are the only tools you have you may find yourself in the dark the next time there’s a service disruption. That’s not the way you manage your on-premise systems. Why settle for that for your cloud apps?
Find and fix problems fast with CloudReady® Monitor
Exoprise CloudReady Monitor is a cloud-based, performance monitoring solution specifically designed to address the needs or organizations using mission critical SaaS applications like Office 365. CloudReady Monitor uses synthetic transactions to emulate real user interaction with Office 365 services including Exchange, SharePoint, and ADFS, giving you the insight you need to minimize the time to detect, isolate, and fix problems impacting the performance of your Office 365 service quickly.
Active Point of Access Monitoring – Detect problems before your users do
- See end-to-end transaction times from your access locations to the cloud and back
- Analyze real-time & historical performance data for logon, email transfer, SharePoint document upload/download, & SAML transactions, as well as ADFS & network health
- Pinpoint problem nodes inside or outside your network with detailed network path performance statistics
- Get proactive notifications via customizable email & SMS alerts as well as weekly service health report cards
Crowd Data Analytics – Isolate problems regardless of where they happen
- Compare performance data from your sensors with performance data aggregated across our global customer network
- Slice the crowd data to see just your sensors, all sensors in your region, or all sensors for a particular cloud service
- Quickly determine problem locations: network or location specific, your ISP, or Microsoft online services
- Run reports to document outages and service level attainment