End-to-End Office 365 Monitoring
Exoprise CloudReady is the leading solution for Office 365 monitoring including Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, ADFS and MORE to detect, diagnose and fix performance issues fast. With CloudReady you know about outages immediately — even before Microsoft knows itself.
Online communication and collaboration is mission critical. If Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business Online is slow or down, so are your users. When that happens, it’s your job to find and fix the problem whether it’s in your network, at your ISP, or at Microsoft.
Office 365 monitoring is a challenge. Traditional monitoring tools can’t see past your firewall, and the Microsoft Office 365 Service Health Dashboard has no visibility outside Microsoft’s network. If these are the only tools you have, you’ll find yourself in the dark the next time you’re trying to figure out if there’s an outage or where the problem is. You need an application performance monitoring solution with end-to-end visibility into the end-user experience from your network to Microsoft’s cloud.
Free Office 365 Performance Tests
Instantly test and compare your network performance for all of your cloud services from any location. Benchmark your network.
Proactively baseline latency to any Office 365 endpoint for Exchange, SharePoint & Microsoft Teams
Capture DNS lookup performance for any cloud service. Test your DNS response, provider uptime and caching.
Compare ISP, Backbone & Cloud
End-to-end comparisons for ISP, Backbone and Cloud Provider performance. Historical & real-time metrics gathered for free.
Operate Office 365 with Confidence
CloudReady® is an application performance monitoring (APM) solution specifically designed to address the needs of organizations using mission critical SaaS applications like Microsoft Office 365.
CloudReady gives you end-user experience coverage for all of your Office 365 services 24×7, detecting outages and performance issues before they impact your users. CloudReady is the only Office 365 monitoring solution with complete end-to-end coverage for:
- Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 Monitoring
- Outlook Web App (OWA) Monitoring
- Mail Queue Monitoring for Exchange and Office 365
- Exchange Calendar and Free/Busy Monitoring
- Monitoring for Microsoft Teams, Conferencing, Video and More
- SharePoint Online Monitoring
- Skype for Business Monitoring and Microsoft Teams
- ActiveSync Monitoring for Exchange and Exchange Online
- OneDrive Monitoring
- Office 365 Portal
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Monitoring
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) Monitoring
Our Web and Network Sensors enable you to monitor other any SaaS application from the same console. CloudReady supports ALL of the leading cloud services like Salesforce, Dropbox, Box, Workday and more. Monitor your own internally developed web applications from behind the firewall or out in the cloud from our public Points of Presence (POPS).
Integrated Office 365 Service Health
CloudReady is tightly integrated with the real-time Office 365 Service Health Communications status to give you a complete perspective into your mission-critical SaaS services. See Microsoft’s view of their datacenter infrastructure at the same time as you actively test your own infrastructure, network, ISPs and dependent services.
- Subscribe to and publish Microsoft service messages and notifications
- Simple one-time OAuth setup enables your entire organization to stay informed
One Tool to Administer ALL of Office 365
Most Office 365 outage and performance problems are caused by downstream service and network failures or configuration problems. CloudReady has many unique features that give you the insight you need to optimize your environment, before, during, and after migration. Prevent problems and quickly pinpoint the root cause when outages do occur. Measure and report on SLA trends over time.
- Monitor and benchmark your Office 365 user experience from your user locations, branch offices and LAN/WAN locations
- Report on Office 365 Usage, Trends and Security Analytics
- Continuously test and monitor Single Sign-On (SSO) solutions like Okta, OneLogin, Ping, ADFS and others
- Pinpoint problems quickly and avoid wasted calls to Microsoft or ISP help desks
- Integrate CloudReady into the SCOM Office 365 Management Pack
- Document outages, recover SLA compliance failures and capture long term trending reports
- Monitor mailflow, end-to-end SPAM and SMTP providers performance. Real-time checks for slow or stuck mail queues
- Identify poorly performing ISPs, gateways and proxies
- Integrate alerts and performance data into your existing help and analytics tools like Splunk, Microsoft SCOM, ServiceNow and more
With crowd powered Office 365 monitoring by Exoprise, you can move to the cloud without living in the dark.
Assess, Test, Diagnose, and Report on Your Network
With full coverage for the entire Office 365 Suite including mission-critical Skype for Business, CloudReady is the perfect solution for assessing and testing your network BEFORE you migrate and make the switch to Office 365. Along with pre-migration network assessment, CloudReady enables:
- Rapid identification, isolation and remediation of issues across the entire Office 365 suite
- Real-time visibility into the entire network path
- Integrated access diagnostics — through gateways, proxies, and Single Sign-On
Your Place or Ours - Optimize Your Office 365 Connections From Every Angle
Monitor Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype4B from where your users access them. Branch office, HQ, WiFi, VPN, laptop and more.
Monitor your Single Sign-On (SSO), MDM, and internal applications from our points-of-presence.
Monitor Mission-critical TLS / SSL Certificates for Office 365
Your access to SaaS services like Office 365 has thousands of dependencies — there’s pros and cons to the ease of cloud application delivery. Now with CloudReady, you can monitor the TLS/SSL servers and certificates across your (& Microsoft’s) infrastructure to make sure your traffic is secure.
Monitor SSL Certificates
Ensure dependent certificates don’t expire for SSO and other services
Test TLS Authentication
Test & monitor SSL handshakes end-to-end, detect root certificate and cipher changes
Detect MITM Spoofing
Examine SSL certificates from multiple vantage points to ensure TLS/SSL integrity