The Exoprise team is having a great show at Microsoft Ignite in Orlando. We’ve launched a new product and a number of new features that we’re demonstrating, catching up with customers and prospects and meeting new ones. Here’s a recap of what we’ve announced and some key announcements from Microsoft.
Announcements From Exoprise
- We launched Service Watch our Real User Monitoring solution that works for Office 365
- Exoprise announced Integrated Office 365 Reporting so you can see usage, activity, and auditing within the same console as CloudReady Active Monitoring
- Exoprise announced the preview and availability of Conference and Video monitoring for Skype for Business along with the pending release of Audio, Conferencing and Video testing for Microsoft Teams
If you’re attending Ignite, stop by Booth 2006 and enter our raffle to win a Mini PC. We have two drawings a day, giving away an ideal platform for running CloudReady sensors where ever you want cloud and Office 365 coverage.
Round-up of Announcements from Microsoft
Microsoft announced a plethora of features and product enhancements at Microsoft Ignite. We’ve included a round up of links and coverage to various news sources, captured here conveniently.
- Microsoft Teams now used by 329,000 organizations as it takes on Slack
- Security products aim to make Azure and Microsoft 365 the safest spaces in the cloud
- Microsoft’s new Windows Virtual Desktop lets you run Windows 10 in the cloud
- Microsoft Search will power search results across Office, Windows
- Microsoft launches Office 2019 for Windows and Mac
Surely, there’s more announcements to come from Ignite as we head into the second day.